VPS Hosting or a Virtual Private Server Hosting is one that allows every server to be independent while being on the same physical node. A VPS is a virtual server that performs the functions of a dedicated server. However, it is installed on a computer that serves a number of similar virtual servers. There are three different types of VPS Hosting:
- Linux VPS
- Windows VPS
- Cloud VPS
There are several circumstances under which VPS Hosting is recommended. These are:
- In case the database of application is increasing and the access speed should be faster.
- In case the shared hosting is slow and thus crashes frequently because of the high inflow traffic.
- In case the shared hosting is unprotected and the data needs security
- In case the user looks for ultimate control
- In case you wish to send a number of emails at one time
- In case you regularly face the problem of slow page loading
- In case you host rich multimedia content on your website
If any of the above-mentioned conditions are similar to your concerns, you must opt for VPS Hosting services and get complete peace of mind for yourself, once and for all!
Whether you need to buy Linux VPS, Windows VPS or Cloud VPS will depend on several factors such as the type of server that you or your business requirements, budget etc. There is often a debate so as to which web server is better-Windows or Linux. The fact is that both the web server platforms are equal when it comes to their functioning. They only differ in factors such as cost, versatility, stability, and ease of use. Linux hosting is much more economical while Windows hosting costs more when compared to Linux.